Sunday, December 12, 2021

More upcoming concerts

The posting of updates on this blog have been few and far between, just as the concerts they document have been, since the pandemic began.  I will be posting news as I get it, but I do not see a return to a regular schedule of posts on Sunday mornings, at least not in the near future.  Until then, I will post concert announcements that I am aware of.  

The Menominee Falls Symphony has 2 concerts scheduled for 2022.  The MFSO will host a Valentine's Day Pops Dinner Concert featuring vocalist Ellen Winters on Saturday February 12.  The event will be at Davian's in Menominee Falls beginning at 6:30.  Then on April 23, the MFSO welcomes Pianist and Composer Greg Hartman for their classical concert entitled Showcasing Showstoppers.  The concert will begin at 7:30 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center in Sussex.  See the MFSO web site for more info.  

As far as the pandemic goes, I am not sure when, but I do believe that this too shall pass.

No comments: