Sunday, March 1, 2015

Concerts Coming Up: Wauwatosa Community Band and Milwaukee American Legion Band

The Wauwatosa Community Band will present their Mid-Winter Concert on Tuesday march 17 at the Longfellow Middle School on the corner of 76th and North Avenue in Wauwatosa.  The concerts are always fun and great for the kids.  For more information, check out Tosa Band's web site.

I also heard from the Milwaukee American Legion Band and conductor Mike Van Pelt a few weeks ago.  They have a concert coming up on Sunday March 29th at 3 PM at Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 W. Grantosa Avenue.  Unfortunately, I do not have a program preview at this time.  However, given that the concert is occurring very near the first day of Spring, I saw that they named the concert for the Equinox - should be fun.  If I am able to get a list of the program, I'll post it.

See the Legion Band web site for more information. 

No comments: