Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hope you had a wonderful Holiday

I know I did. Now I get to hang the Christmas Lights, and provide some news.

First, the Suburban Concert Band Holiday concert has been moved to December 9 from December 16. Thanks to Jim S. for the heads up.

Also, members of the Knightwind Ensemble will perform at Wisconsin Memorial Park for their Holiday Open House on Saturday December 3. The open house will run from noon to 3 PM, with entertainment in the Chapel of the Chimes. The small groups from the Knightwind Ensemble will perform at 1 PM. Click here for more information.

I hope to see you at the Horns A Plenty Christmas concert at the Marcus Center on Tuesday the 29th. I'll be there taking pictures. I did learn that the HAPC concert will include a special piece of Holiday music performed by a French Horn double-octet. Wow - 16 horns! You don't want to miss that one. See you there.

No comments: